Saturday, January 17, 2009

Show Me Your Garden



This chair called out my name when I walked by it at the Goodwill, and with the price tag of $2 I couldn't resist it, no matter how hard I tried. It makes the prefect trellis for my jasmine, and looks very much at home. Last summer, every evening at the same time, a tiny chipmunk would come and sit on the edge of the chair and have dinner. I tried my best to get a pic of him, he would have none of that.

My heart and soul thirst for spring; winter has not thrilled me the way it has in the past. For now, pictures of green and warmth warm me, waiting for spring to arrive.

Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are.

Miguel de Cervantes

4 comments:

C'est la Vie said...

OK Your Blog is Beautiful!!! I hope you had a good day. I love your blue chair...

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Amy! Thank you!!! I have had a toothache all weekend, so not done much but work on this blog. I will be glad to see my blue chair with green jasmine growning on it again. It looks kinda lonely right now. Hope you had a good three day weekend.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blue chair!
LOVE it!!!

xo,
Kim

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Thanks Kim! It's so nice of you to stop by my blog.