Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Little Bohemian Style

I love Bohemian style, clothes and decor - I find it unpretentious...and freeing. The look doesn't have to be expensive, and includes mostly recycled things to be a true Bohemian. :) ...something I like very much.


A bohemian hideout. I would love to have this space...a little nook to dream, read, and escape from reality.


Love each and all of these!



YES PLEASE!


Love the look.


Especiall love the room divider made from silk scarves.


The quilt is so me, I have a similar one on my bed that I made.


Land Of Make Believe Next Right...

2 comments:

Collar City Brownstone said...

Oh my! We must be sisters. I love Bohemian style too. The quilt is gorgeous. I love quilts and know how to quilt by hand. I haven't quilted though in several years. I woiuld love to get back to it. All of the photos depict great Bohemian style.

Love,
Xenia

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Xenia!

So happy to be sisters with such beautiful lady.

I do some hand quilting, but don't do a lot of it, it takes so long to finish a quilt. I have one on-going that I started so long ago, that it feels like confessing a sin when I talk about it. Too many ideas and so little time. :)

If we lived close, we could have quilting parties. :)

Have a beautiful weekend, what's left of it.

xoxo