Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Junk Store Find



Sometimes you go to the Thrift Shop and find a big fat "O", other times you go and find something that makes up for all the times you go and find that big fat nothing. Jordan, who is ten, LOVES Elvis. Jordan also has a birthday coming up in a week. I found the neatest gift for him yesterday, an Elvis vinyl album. I'll have it framed and he can hang it on his bedroom wall. I am pretty sure he is going to love it.



Elvis was a very cute little boy!




2 comments:

Valerie said...

I had his Christmas Album...Wow!!! Hard to believe...

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

I am pretty sure they had just put it out.:) I was happy to find it, since Jordan loves listening to him so much I thought he would enjoy having this album. I bought a frame for it today and it looks great framed.

It's the small things that make us happiest, most of the time.:)