Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ladder Love

While living in Germany, I was always finding wonderful ladders on the street. Somehow, I would manage to get them back to my house, where I would use them in rooms to store books and magazines, or display quilts, whatever I was in the mood to display at the time. Only one came back to the states with me, it has been in the garage since I returned. My house is not that roomy, but I've been trying for sometime to find a place for it. Maybe I'll move some things around and make room. Since my shopping (what little I did this year, is complete, I may work on changing some things this weekend.

Here are some great ideas.

Enjoy!


Love the idea of hanging one on the wall and using it as a shelf.









Saturday Thought: You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
  Christopher Columbus

No comments: