6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7… Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It is never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up
to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an
21. Burn the candles. Use the nice sheets and wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of whom God is, not because of anything you did or
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
I don't always agree with no. 18.