Saturday, April 23, 2011

Colors of GREEN...with a song

Rain has been falling for a couple of days; GREEN is really popping. I couldn't resist taking the camera out yesterday and capturing some of this magical color. Being surrounded by concrete/brick buildings, parking lots and stores, I delight in what little bit of nature forces it way to my front and back door. (However, even living in the city, I seem to have a lot of wildlife coming to my 'tiny' backyard.) :)


While listing some new items to my Etsy Shop today, I was listening to Adele. I hope YOU enjoy this beautiful song.

6 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sixpence,

I love all your green herbs, and plants.
Thanks for sharing the lovely song.

Hope that you are enjoying the Easter weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Carolyn,

There's just something about green and watching something grow and bloom at the beginning of spring, that opens doors to a new view of the Universe and a new perspective.

Wishing you a wonderful Easter Weekend!!!
xOx

adrielleroyale said...

Oh i adore that first spring green popping through the bleak brown showcasing life resurrecting :) Adele is awesome too.. Hope you had a great Easter!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Beautiful! I think there is something healing about the color green, maybe that it represents life. Seeing green leaves when I look out the windows now is refreshing...and hopeful. I'm ready for it to get warm and stay warm so I can get back to my daily walking/running routine. We had great weather for one week, since then it has been cool/cold, rainy and stormy. Hope you have a beautiful week! xOx

GYPSYWOMAN said...

my dear twin! you've been sneaking 'round about the corners of my heart again! this time, with ADELE! how truly magnificent! thank you thank you thank you for sharing this fantastic vocalist with whom i was not at all familiar - and the words to this song! i wrote them before they were written! ;)

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hey, Twin Sister, we think alike.:) Go and listen to some of her other songs, she has an amazing voice. So glad you found her to your liking, but I'm not surprised. xOx