Thursday, March 22, 2012

If these walls could talk...

I love color, pattern, and textures; an eclectic decor. I like too many colors and styles to ever go with any one color or style. I like changing things around on a daily basis, too often some would say. I happened upon some neat rooms from http://www.decorare.tumblr.com/ All images below are from this wonderful decorating blog.

As much as I love light, bright and airy, I, personally, lean to dark and cozy.

The rooms below just look like they have a story to tell. Don't you think?


 This bedroom reminds me of some of the English and Irish B&B I have stayed in.

 I love everything about this room. The chair is just awesome!

 I love this cozy bedroom, but...I could never sleep with all the books over my head.

 I probably have this many books. Seriously.

I like. :)

4 comments:

karndean flooring said...

All pictures below are from this wonderful decorating and this wall design and colour fabulous as well as this chair is looks amazing. I impressed by that.

Becky said...

Wow I love the first pic.Im very eclectic in my tastes as well.For some reason that first pic just grabbed my attention so much.Its a bit vintage dont you think?

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Kamdean Flooring, Thanks for the visit and the comment. Truly, the photos are some fantastic decor.

Becky, that bedroom is amazing. I love it! I don't think I would ever cover the ceiling and walls with the same wallpaper, I like changing things too often.:)
Happy weekend to you!

adrielleroyale said...

Wow. That is a ton of books!! And I couldn't sleep with them over me like that either, I'd be afraid they'd fall on me in the middle of the night lol! Plus when you have a cat, that possibility is not too far off ;)