Thursday, January 31, 2013

bedtime

Doctor appointment today; so far, David's foot is doing OK. I was really anxious tonight when I had to check and treat it - after he was on it most of the day it was a little redder than normal, but it gets that way when he is on it for any length of time.

It's bedtime, silly me, I didn't wash his sock today, so they are in the washer. He has special socks to wear and can't wear regular socks. I wish I could remember everything. It annoys me greatly to have to wash something at 11 o'clock at night.

I'm so tired tonight, my head feels like it weighs 100 lbs. Does yours get that way when you are tired?


photo by spbm

The photo is one I took, combined with a movie poster.

1 comment:

Cat said...

seek treasures amongst the ruins....love that truth
always hidden treasures to be found in every dark corner of our life
this I know to be true
even in the heaviness of being tired...
I totally understand that heavy head feeling
sometimes it is like I am carrying a back pack of bricks...then I remember I don't have to and I drop the load : )

love and light