Saturday, February 16, 2013

yummy coconut banana bread with lime glaze


 I made this wonderful Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze today. I'm always thrilled when a new recipe works...and this one did. I'm already looking forward to a piece with a cup of coffee for breakfast. You can find the recipe here: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/04/coconut-banana-bread-with-lime-glaze/ Trust me, you'll love it.
 photo by spbm
photo by spbm
 
I used my smaller bundt pan and had too much batter, used the remaining batter in mini muffin pan. Also, I doubled the lime in the glaze, which made the glaze thinner, but I didn't mind that at all - love the tartness. You could even double the glaze recipe, but I didn't want the extra sugar.
 




















photo by spbm
 
David surprised me with a Valentine Card that he made on Valentine's Day. Since he can't be on his feet other than a little bit around the house, he got creative and made one. I'm so impressed. It's beautiful... and something I will treasure forever. The inside of the card is so darn cute. :)

No comments: