Tuesday, October 29, 2013

colors of autumn

The colors of autumn are bittersweet, my thoughts anyway. Not so thrilled about winter arriving, but, don't think I have much to say about it. The Almanac is predicting a cold and rough winter for most of the nation. So, until that time, when I win the lottery, I am stuck in Missouri.

Until then...these awesome colors will be in charge of lifting my spirits.

One of my beautiful fish. How I will miss going out and watching them, they give me such a zen-like feeling.



Tuesday Thinking...
Message to self:

All photos taken by spbm

6 comments:

Margie said...

Beautiful shots.
Thanks for sharing.

It feels like winter here today in Denver and snow is coming.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Margie,

Thanks for visiting.

My daughter lives in Denver and I didn't hear from her today to give me a weather update. You have more winter than we do. I would take the winter if I could live close to my babies. :)

Stay warm!
xoxo

GYPSYWOMAN said...

incredibly beautiful images!!!

Margie said...

Do you ever get to Denver to visit your daughter?
I am blessed that both my kids (son & daughter) live close by.

It's sunny here today but cold.
We did not get the snow, just the high country got it.

xo

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Thanks, Jenean! Wonderful seeing you footprints.

Have a beautiful weekend, lovely lady.

xoxo

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Margie,

I haven't been there in a while. Due to my husband's health, it is hard to get far away from home. Hoping he gets to the place where we can get back there. It is hard with the two little ones to travel this far very often. And they don't normally come for Christmas, since driving through Kansas can be bad that time of year. I prefer they do not put themselves in a situation that could get bad so quickly. If I ever get to get out there, maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee?

Talked to my daughter today and she said it was cold.

Have a fantastic and lovely weekend.

xoxo