Sunday, February 02, 2014

Dreaming and Eating Kind of Day

After living on this planet for a few years...I have concluded that I cannot be defined by a particular style. My style changes from day to day, sometimes from hour to hour. One thing I am consistent with is this, I want a house with a beautiful view, (even a house with a room with a beautiful view will do.)

It kind of bothered me that I could not come to terms with one particular style. Not so anymore, I am okay with being in love with a different me every day.

Today I am coveting this gorgeous home featured on Apartment Therapy.

And who would not want this place to hang out? Looks like a great place to sleep, in my opinion.

Take the their house tour here: Apartment Therapy

Loving this room...the wall mural is super-duper cool!

House Tour here: Apartment Therapy

Today was a soup kind of day. But, when is it not a soup kind of day?  Made mixed bean soup, roasted beets (was craving beets), homemade wheat rolls. Also took a journey back in time with a Cheesecake Fluff dessert my grandma used to make. I would eat my weight in the stuff (if she would let me.)

 Food photos by spbm

Lemon Cheesecake Fluff:

Step one:
1 small pkg. lemon jello
Juice of one lemon
3/4 cup boiling water
Dissolve jello in boiling water and add lemon juice. Gel until thick, but not set.

Step two:
1 8 ox. pkg. cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 teas. vanilla
Blend with mixer until creamy.

Step three:
1 can Carnation or Milnot evaporated milk, chilled in fridge.
Whip until semi-stiff peaks form.

When jello is thick, add half of step one mixture and half step two mixture and mix until mixed well. Then fold combined mixture into whipped evaporated milk.

Process several graham crackers in a food processor. Sprinkle bottom of dish or cake pan with graham cracker crumbs, pour mixture on top, sprinkle graham crackers on top. Chill until firm.

Then, EAT this heavenly light and fluffy stuff.

Wishing everyone a beautiful week ahead.

Sending some positive energy your way from Abraham-Hicks...

"We want you to come to the vibrational reality. We want you to go where it feels best. We want you to find the good feeling of optimism and leave behind that practiced attitude of pessimism. We want you to find that feeling of well being, that positive expectation. We want you to look out at the world and see what it really is. That's what you came for." *Abraham-Hicks Quotes 





2 comments:

Nyssa said...

I loved that home!! ( and btw, my tastes change by the hour too ;) hope you're doing well, I haven't been around much in the blogging world. xo

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Nyssa,

So nice to see you!
I haven't been around too much lately, a lot going on since last summer. I hope things slow down a bit and I will have more time to do some blogging.

Well, I think we're awesome - so much fun to wake up a new person every day, right!?

Hope you are doing well, sweetie.
xoxo