Sunday, February 09, 2014

Snow snow go away...

Looking forward to warmer weather and walking weather, lots of snow right now. It's fine, just will not drive with snow and ice on the roads. It's a healthy choice for all concerned. :)

So, here I sit at the computer procrastinating about walking to the store.
photo by spbm

Yesterday morning I put a pork roast in the crock pot, it turned out delicious. So tender, it literally fell apart. Going to share this because...if you like easy, this is about as easy as it gets. My daughter had made this and was telling me about it. Recipe is from Skinnytaste Blog.

photo by spbm

I really enjoy her recipes, they work well for diabetics.

Will make bbq sandwiches with leftovers for dinner tonight. Easy peasy.

photo by spbm

Made the bbq sandwiches with coleslaw on homemade buns. YUMMY!
photo by spbm

Positive thought for this Sunday...
Photo via Abby's Healing Health FB page.

No comments: