Monday, April 27, 2015

Busy As A Bee

I've been busy sewing lately. Making things for my kids, and trying to get some stuff made to sell. I really must find an outlet to sell more than what I am selling on Etsy. With this illness and no insurance, the medicine costs are unreal. I did without some of my meds last month, just a bit terrifying since my hospitalization and surgery. I DO NOT want that again. Anyways, a few things I have made this past week. 

A little dress for Ada, which turned out to be one size too big. But she can grow into it, would rather it be too big than too small.
Plain and simple, great for the summer heat. 


And made a little top using the same pattern. Loving the way this turned out, will be fun for her to wear. Made this one size smaller than the dress. It started out to be another dress but not enough fabric. So happy with the top though. Definitely will be able to spot her in a crowd. :)


Finished Ada's Yellow Fox Quilt Top, now ready to start quilting it. 


I had made a market bag with the same fabrics a while back, my daughter took it. Had enough fabric left to make another one. Love it!


Made another bag last night from bits and pieces of fabrics, It turned out beautifully.


 And my daughter sent me a photo of little E's. bed with his fancy fox quilt. Just love it, looks like such a cozy and comforting place to hang out. 


We have a new week to experience new and bigger miracles. 

No comments: