Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Teapot...Steak Knives...Vintage Bunny...Macrame Hanger

It's just so weird how one minute I can feel pretty darn good and the next I can't stay on my feet. It's nothing like before I went into the hospital, though. At least now I have a decent day now and then. This past week was a bit annoying, one of things I deal with along with many, many others is fatigue. And I don't mean just tired, I mean the type that puts you horizontal for a while. I have conceded to it because I have learned that I cannot push through it. If I try, I just get sicker and it last longer. Yesterday was one of those days, I gave in and went to bed.

I no longer envy people who have things I want, like a certain house or lots of money. Walking through the grocery store the other day, it occurred to me how it felt like I was sleep walking, watching and envying people who looked like they felt normal.

Thank goodness I discovered meditation! It helps a lot. It helps me sleep a little better, waking up every 15 - 30 minutes all night long is no fun. Meditating does help.

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a wonderful, healthy day.

Some new items I was able to get listed tonight.
Check them out. Some great items. Great gifts.

Set of Eight Vintage Simmons Steak Knives

Vintage Retro 1950s Homer Laughlin Mexicana Serving Platter

Macrame Pot Hanger

Vintage White and Blue Teapot

Handmade Bunny with Antique Crazy Quilt Overalls

Royal Minister Tea Cup and Saucer Made in England

Dark Blue and Teal Pottery Vase

Fall Colors 70" x 70" Tablecloth

No comments: