Monday, February 20, 2017

Fun Decor

Oh, man! These pictures make me want to change things around, paint some walls and have some fun.
I'm listing some things from my Etsy shop if you wanted to go for the same look.
Have fun and enjoy!

Source: Unknown
I just listed an awesome chair that would do exactly what the chair above is doing - serving as a night stand. 

Vintage Handmade 1950s Wood Chair

And these candle holders are a must have in a room.
I have the perfect one listed in my Etsy shop. Click on the link below to buy it.
Source:SPBM

Plaster of Paris Large Bohemian Candle Holder

And if you are looking for a nice wood candle holder, I can help you with that, too.

Source: SPBM

vintage mexican wood candle holder

The beautiful crystal vase sitting on the coffee table below...I have a pair of beautiful ones very similar in my shop. Check them out. 

Source: SPBM

Mid-Century / Art Deco French Vases / in Clear and Wine Cut Glass

And if you are a cane collector, I have that covered, too.

Source: SPBM

Vintage Unique Handmade Walking / Hiking Stick

*************************************************************************

“The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye.” 
― Charlotte BrontëJane Eyre

No comments: