Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love Those HOLEY Jeans

OMG~~~I LOVE THESE!


By the time I can no longer wear my jeans, they are usually strings connected to each other with no fabric left by the time I can give in and stop wearing them. Well, that or be arrested for wearing them out in public. The more age they have on them, the more worn out they are, and the more holes they have...the more I LOVE them!!! I never buy new jeans! I know some in my own family who love to wear only new jeans, not my thing. My favorite place to find jeans are at Thrift Stores, Goodwill Stores, etc. And if they have holes, it is a sure thing I'll buy them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a creative looking new header you have... I LOVE IT!! Used to love holey jeans but the older I get the bigger the waist muffin... and I now look silly in them... *sigh...

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

You know what I think Di... that we wear whatever we want, what feels good to us. I say forget the dos and don't's.

And thank you for the compliment on the header.

Valerie said...

I have some of these jeans mine aren't quite so holey..They are called boyfriend jeans and they are so comfy!!

Valerie said...

oh and by the way I'm with ya on wear whatever we want! After all we have earned it don't ya think???

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA said...

just discovered your blog--thought you might enjoy mine as well!

gina said...

Love your new header

Biba said...

I always prefer distressed jeans! Not toooooo holey for me - the Nicole Richie pic is just right! Love your new header too :)

Happy weekend!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Thanks Biba! It took me forever to get the header I was happy with. Happy Weekend!

Biba said...

Happy weekend to you too!
How's your dry spell? Thank you for such a sweet fab message! Shame we're not even on the same continent ;)

Unknown said...

...and as she swayed down the aisle in the supermarket in her favorite hole-y jeans, head turned and faces smiled...and some guy rudely said...and even so, she both blushed and smiled.