Friday, September 02, 2011

Some Favorite Maya Angelou Qutoes

Happy Friday!

Sharing a few of my favorite Maya Angelou Quotes on this beautiful day.


"Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art."

"You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody."

"Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant."

"Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances. "

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. "

"You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise!"

"I am a Woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal Woman,
that's me."

"I believe that the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity is daring to dare."

"I sustain myself with the love of family."
 
"Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning."

No comments: