Thursday, September 01, 2011

One Of A Kind

Sunday I went out to find some willow branches, as always I took my camera with me and found a few things to photograph. And as always, nature provided so much beauty to gaze upon. Trees stand so confident and majestic, without complaining or boosting. Their conditions are not always perfect - often they are crowded or standing in a field alone. I find even what others would see as ugly trees, to be very beautiful. I'll share those later on this week.

(Sixpence & A Blue mOOn Photo)

The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. ~Henry Millel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love trees, too. They do have such character and always weather the storm. They learn to bend and not break within their surroundings. I have a special tree here that I love to watch and photograph. I have seen it in all the seasons, so far, except fall and can't wait to see it's change of color. The one you have here is very majestic.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Such beautiful comment from you Ladycat. My childhood is full of wonderful memories of big trees with swings and tree houses. Nature shares so much beauty with us - and so healing for the mind, body, and soul. Living in the city and being surrounded by pavement and concrete buildings, I miss having wonderful trees in my yard to admire and enjoy.