Sunday, February 05, 2012

Going BLONDE












I will never have a cup of coffee as good as the coffee I had while living in Europe...They know coffee, and they know how to make it, deliciously. Before moving to Germany, I drank colored watered. After moving to Germany, we lived in a hotel for 3 months before finding a place to live and there, I discovered a dark coffee that did not taste bitter or burnt. One of the things I dislike so much is not finding good coffee shops in the states. Starbucks coffee does not compare to the little coffee shops in Germany or throughout Europe. I make my coffee in a French Press. It makes the best coffee. I did have a single cup coffee maker, but it no longer works, so was happy to go back to my French Press. Now, back to my original point - I have found that the new BLONDE roast from Starbucks is nice; it taste like coffee but has smoothness to it that I really like.

The day doesn’t begin before having a GOOD cup of coffee.

2 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

Mmmmm indeed, there is nothing quite like a GOOD cup of coffee!! :)

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

For sure! :)