Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries

Photo by SPBM

After working in the yard all day, I was so tired when I came in to fix dinner I wasn't sure I would make it to make these simple zucchini fries. I had looked at several recipes, just did my own thing because I was too tired to measure anything. I used a couple of eggs, flour, panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, pepper, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. I used one zucchini and it made a large cookie sheet full. I didn't have any thing to use as dip, so I made some from mayo, a little ketchup, and some pickle relish. Had I not been so tired I would have mined a little onion. Next time.

They are absolutely delicious!!!
Can't wait to make them when I am not so tired. I baked them in a 425 pre-heated oven, until brown. Perfect. I think the trick is not to over-cook them. 

There are a lot of recipes out there, just Google it. 

Photo by SPBM

2 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

girl - i LOVE these things!!! yummmmmm.......delicious!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Girlfriend, me too! I made them again tonight. :) Also did some asparagus. Delicious!!! I did not make anything else to go with it, this makes a meal for me. :)

If only you lived closer to me or I lived closer to you.

Hope you are having a beautiful week! xOx