Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's All About Presentation

I have a thing for drinks, especially coffee and frozen drinks. When I saw this coffee drink, I start drooling immediately. I just know, within my heart of knows, that this drink would make the whole world seem like a gentler and kinder place. I want this drink so badly, I would travel to the ends of the earth to have one, if I could afford to travel to the ends of the earth. I just love everything about this drink/photo. My coffee drinks never look like this when I get them from Starbucks. :(


So, if you have not visited this blog before, head over there now.

6 comments:

Lily Labyrinth said...

That drink looks sooo good! And I don't even drink hot drinks! haha.

Love your garden shed post <3

x

http://lilyinthelabyrinth.blogspot.com

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hello Lily Labyrinth!

Thanks for the visit.

I probably drink enough hot drinks for the both of us.:)

xOx

Becky said...

Oh so yummy.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

If we lived close to each other, we could find a wonderful little coffee shop and enjoy one over some chatting. :)

xOx

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sixpence,

This coffee looks so good, almost too good to drink, and yes, would be so lovely to be able to join you at a coffee shop.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Carolyn, it so would be wonderful. I'd rather be in your part of the world, I think the coffee would taste better. :)

xOx