Monday, April 02, 2012

Shades of Pink

My flowers are blooming, the trees have leafed out, the thermometer passed 100 degrees today. Has summer arrived in April? It sure feels like it.

Photo by SPBM

Aren't these beautiful blooms!?


I kinda like this pink sofa. :)


A little pink. A lot Bohemian.

Photo by SPBM


This room has stories to tell. :)

 Photo: Fresh Home

I really like this kitchen. :) I would never paint my cabinets pink, but if I moved into a home with the cabinets painted this color, I would leave them.

 
Photo by SPBM


Love this child's room.

 Photo by SPBM

Yep, it really was this hot here today.


1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sixpence,

How lovely all the different shades of pink are and all the gorgeous photos. Yes, I would never think of doing a kitchen pink myself, but it does look good.
Hope you manage to stay cool, that is so hot.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn