Friday, December 13, 2013

It's A Foggy Friday

Somehow my mind and soul just cannot except that it is Christmas time. Where did the year go? Oh well, time doesn't stand still or slow down just because I think it should. :)

I am totally freezing my buns off, just not up for this cold feeling anymore. I turned the furnace up a couple of notches today, sure was painful to do it. I could hear the meter clicking and see dollar signs flashing before my eyes. But seriously, I just want to thaw out for a few hours.

I've been listening to Shane Koyczan for awhile now and I can't get enough of him. I adore this one with Hannah Epperson...you've probably seen it, but if not, do check it out. He and she are both amazing talents.


Thoughts about life and stuff...

And this morning, I was craving avocado, so made a great breakfast for myself and David.

Photos by spbm

Sauteed onions, garlic and tomatoes, scrambled eggs, topped with avocado on toast.

No comments: