Friday, January 24, 2014

Trip to Zona Rosa



David and I went to Zona Rosa yesterday to use our Christmas gift cards our daughter gifted us with for Christmas. We had put off going because of his feet and the need for him to not walk around much. He has surgery coming up on the 31st, so, decided to go and have a nice meal and I wanted to purchase a nice pillow with my gift card (hoping it would help me to enjoy that once enjoyed luxury of sleeping.)

We had a nice meal at 54th Street Grill and Bar. I enjoyed a Strawberry Margarita, which I could drink about one fourth of, it was huge. They should sell a jr. size for people like me. :) Since I don't really drink, it tasted really strong (to me), but I am determined to force myself to enjoy an occasional drink now and then. Yes, it will happen.








photos by spbm
Lots of doctor appointments this month, one almost every day of the month. The need to believe this surgery is the right thing to do is weighing heavy on my heart and mind.

A big thank you to our daughters, who make sure we get out and have some fun times. A BIG thank you for loving your father so much!  Not too much fun to be had in a doctor's office or hospital.

We LOVE and ADMIRE you girls so much!

No comments: