Saturday, December 06, 2014

Perfect Halibut Recipe


I had some Halibut that my grandson and son-in-law caught on an Alaskan fishing trip. Was searching for an easy and quick recipe tonight and found one on allrecipe.com , halibut piccata recipe Let me tell you, it was amazing ! One I'll be making quite often. The sauce was so darn good I just want to eat it with a spoon.

My photos are not that good, it was already dark by the time dinner was cooked and honestly, I was in a big hurry to devour this stuff. I had some of the purple, red, and orange carrots and roasted them in the oven with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary, when almost ready to take out I drizzled a little pure maple syrup over them and put them back in the oven for a couple of minutes. They came out perfect and delicious. It is quite possible I could have eaten a skillet of these things.

No comments: