Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June Treats

                     photo by spbm

I'm really into making my own iced coffee these days. It is so much better and so easy to make. I just make a strong coffee and put it in the fridge to get cold, then add whatever kind of milk you prefer.

Haven't been doing much outside, we've had so much rain I need to invest in a boat. 

I'll be driving to NC next weekend to see my kiddos. So very excited about seeing them and the trip. It's going to be so nice to have some time away and be with my kids. I'll be making Dutch Baby Pancakes every morning, they love them and what they always want for breakfast. 

I made some this morning after seeing a recipe for them with cherries and almonds. I think I have made them with every fruit available but did add the almonds and they are delicious. The fun thing about making these is that if you have individual skillets or pans, you can make each individual one with a different fruit, or plain. 




photos by spbm

The blog where I got the idea to add the almonds is here, but I used my own dutch baby recipe. They are all pretty similar. The one I have used for years has never failed me, so why change a good thing.

No comments: