Sunday, February 12, 2017

Collecting And Decorating With Tins

Who doesn't like pretty tins!?!? The graphics are always just amazing eye-pleasing visuals. I'm sure there are a lot of decorating photos out there showcasing tins, but I don't have a lot of time tonight and I'm wanting to do better at blogging. But these are some great ideas. I have quite a few tins listed in my shop, so go there and browse and find yourself a gift. You deserve it.

Source: Unknown




Source: Unknown

A few beautiful tins listed in my Etsy Shop. Whether you are into collecting or just want a pretty tin to match your decor, or use for storing teas, coffee, or dry foods, I am sure you can find one to meet your needs.


A nice tin for storing flour and adding beauty at the same time.

A lovely tin, renaissance style, perfect for teas.

Another great tin for storing flours, beans, rice, pasta, etc. Beautiful oriental design.


On another note, I have been working on my art/spiritual journal. A double page I worked on last night. There is still more to do with these pages, but I am a big fan of Alan Watts and very pleased with the pages so far.
************************************************************

Photo Credit: SPBM
A double-page spread I worked on last night...still more to do. 

“The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.” 
― Alan W. WattsThe Culture of Counter-Culture: Edited Transcripts

No comments: