Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Color Your Room With Brass

 Don't you just love brass? It just fits anywhere, no matter how dressed up or dressed down, brass will always look at home.
I always see a ton of brass in home decor photos, of course, when I go searching for them, they have gone into hiding. I am still not feeling well enough to be at the computer for any length of time, so I did not look very long. 
Enjoy the eye candy!
And thanks so much for looking.


I am pretty sure that one can never have too many brass trays. There are a couple beautiful brass trays for sale in my Etsy shop. See below.

Source: Spbm

Vintage Lacquered Brass Serving / Display / Decorative Tray


Source: SPBM

Vintage 11 Inch Rustic, Boho, Old World Charm Round Brass Tray with Handles



Wow! Who wouldn't love this piece of art!?!?
You can find the brass letter stencils in my shop. Click on the link below.

Source: SPBM
Vintage Brass Stencil Letters, that will work for so many art projects.

Reese's Interlocking/Adjustable Stencils/Numbers with Original Box



Source:Ruffled Blog

A vintage collection of brass candleholders will work for any occasion or decor. 
I have several nice brass sets in my shop.

Source: SPMB

Beautiful Vintage Tall Brass Candlesticks / Holders

Source: SPBM

A beautiful room with a super cool brass bowl in the center of the coffee table.I have a couple of bowls in my shop that would be perfect for this look.

Source: SPBM

Vintage Brass Bowl with Decorative Edge

Source: SPBM

Beautiful Brass Swirl Design Fruit Bowl on Pedestal

And then...there are brass flower containers and other nick nacks. I just love the collection below. And of course, I have some of those things in my shop. 

Source: SPBM

Vintage Large Brass Planter with Cutout Heart Design

Source: SPBM

Beautiful Vintage Round Tin Container

And here is something a little different, brass napkin holders.
Source: SPBM
So, go take a look at all the wonderful brass items I have listed. I am sure you can find something you love and need.:)

And I can't say goodnight without some inspiration.
Source: SPBM

No comments: