Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Decorating With Macrame



This will be a short post tonight. I have not felt well today, actually for a couple of weeks now. I'm struggling to do this much.
I made a lot of macrame when I was in my 20's and have enjoyed it coming back. Here are a few pics I found on Pinterest that are really cool. You can scroll on down to find what I have available in my shop. 

Source:Instagram

Source:The Selby


Below are the three pieces I have listed for sale. The light is really awesome. I am showing a picture of the one I made for my daughter, exactly like the one I have in my shop.
Enjoy!

Source:SPBM
You can buy the hanging light here: Etsy

Source:SPBM
This is the light hanging on my daughter's screened-in porch. It looks amazing!

Source:SPBM

Buy this macrame plant hanger here: Handmade Rusty Brown Macrame Plant Hanger

Source:SPBM
************************************************

There are years that ask questions and years that answer.

No comments: