Thursday, February 09, 2017

Floral Paintings For The Walls

I love paintings! If only I had more wall space...I could fill them from ceiling to floor. I have some beautiful paintings and prints in my Etsy shop. 

The picture below is full of beautiful floral paintings. A lovely inviting room; the green walls make a beautiful background for all the paintings.





And if you want some paintings to create your own wall, you can find them in my shop. Click on the links below the pictures.

This is one of my favorites. Purchase it here: 

Beautiful Vintage 1970's Bouquet of Daisies Original Painting / Framed Wall Hanging

Something bold? Here you go: Vintage Floral Oil Painting on Canvas

Another favorite of mine. Perfect for country, cottage chic, rustic, or just almost any decor. Buy it here: Vintage Beautiful 1975 Still Life, Floral Bouquet Wall Picture

Lovely small picture with bold colors. They will fill those smaller spaces. Buy them here: 

Lovely Vintage Hand Painted Floral Wall Pictures...Shabby Chic...Rustic...Cottage Chic...Boho

Buy this beautiful yellow daisy picture here; 

Beautiful Hand Painted Floral Still Life Painting

If you want something for a shabby chic or cottage chic decor, this pair is perfect. Find them here: Adorable Vintage Shabby Chic Floral Paintings

How about these for some beautiful eye candy on your wall!?!? They are available here: 

Pair of Beautiful Vintage Floral Paintings, Framed in Wood Frames / Boho / Cottage Chic / Rustic / Country Decor

I hope you found this post pleasing. These floral paintings make my heart happy. Enjoy!

There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground; there are a thousand ways to go home again. Rumi




No comments: