Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Home Decor: Large Keys, Mid Century Lamps, and Mask

I had a rough couple of weeks with my Sjogren's flare-up. On the plus side of things, I did get some things photographed for Etsy, and some of them listed. On the downside, I have not felt like leaving the house and can't stay up for a long period of time.

Hopefully, this will pass very soon. Though you never, never feel good, you can function when it's not so bad.

I'm posting some things I have listed in my Etsy shop along with some pretty pictures where others have used the same or similar items in their decor.

I hope you enjoy!

Source: Unknown

This is just too darn cute for words. 

Buy your own large antique key here: Etsy

 Source: Mid Century Lamp
Mid Century Lamps can compliment so many different decorating styles. Some pretty examples...


Source: House of Rym

Source: Etsy
Vintage Mid Century Brown and White Speckled Lamp with Gold Base.

I love the collection of masks. 

Source: Wunderweib

Buy one to start your collection or add to an existing collection. It's here: Etsy
******************

Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees. Rumi

No comments: