Sunday, July 03, 2011

From The Fridge

I cooked some awesome tuna steaks last night for dinner, marinated in a homemade marinade. Had one steak leftover, so made this salad from things I had in the fridge. It was awesome delicious!


Mixed up some tuna salad with mayo, relish, red onion, seedless red grapes, sun dried tomatoes, chopped celery, and kalamata olives on a bed of chopped spinach, sliced tomatoes, and clementine segments, topped with feta cheese and chives. Did not add any other seasoning since the tuna was marinated, the flavors were amazing. I did of course, drizzle olive oil on top.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Mmmmm! Same night at my house, clean the fridge stir fry. Carrots, two kinds of squash, onions, greens, peppers, cabbage...all from the garden!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Gail, it's the best kind, huh. I can't stand to throw food out, so I do a lot of this. :) Mom and dad's frugal ways rubbed off on me much more than I knew as a kid.:) Your stir fry sounds yummy, all my favorites. I have a feeling you are a very good cook.:) Enjoy this new week. Hopefully, we will have a little cooler weather this week. xOx

Margie said...

Yummy!

Margie xo