Thursday, November 08, 2012

open your heart

There are days when I want to zip my heart up and put a lock on it but I know, this is no way to live. All my life I've heard that the valleys are important to appreciate the mountain top. I might just argue against this little tid-bit of wisdom. There is no doubt in my mind that I could enjoy those mountains top without all the valleys. At least it could be more balanced than so one-sided.

So here's a motivational thought for anyone questioning their time in the valley.

Hope every one is having a beautiful week. My has gone pretty darn well, I enjoy election night, my list of hopefuls all came through. If I liked drinking I am quite sure I wold have been in the bed most of the day, cause I was at the edge of my seat for a while. I had made quite a few different things to eat, I was too nervous and couldn't eat. :(


So, in my case it turned out well

Here's a nice quote for us to get the motivational juices bubbling and rolling:

photo by spbm

“Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.”

― Mary Oliver

2 comments:

nyssa said...

i love the quote. so so true xoxo ~glynis

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hi Glynis!!!

I can't find you anywhere??? I have so missed reading your wonderful thoughts.

xoxoxo