Friday, August 02, 2013

week in review

I'm so happy, finally there are vines growing on my old bike. I've tried getting this magic to happen for a couple of years, no such luck. Well, this year my luck has changed and there are morning glories growing on the bike. Not convinced they are going to bloom, not sure they are getting enough sun...always hopeful, though.

photo by spbm

Had my kids home last week! YES!!!! It's very rare for them to be home at the same time, all of them. It felt like heaven having them all here. The kids are growing up too fast to suit me, but what can you do to stop it.?. They tend to grow faster when you see them only once a year, if you are lucky. The ones living in Denver come home more often than the ones in North Carolina, but just thankful that I got to see them this summer.
 
                            photo by spbm
 
My awesome guys!
 
                            photo by spbm

Little A watering the plants.

                            photo by spbm
 
Little A feeding the fish.

photo by spbm
 
Talk about a creative mind, this girl has one...she painted rocks and the steps for hours with water, in every color "imaginable".
 
                            photo by spbm

My beautiful little B is going through the "don't point the camera at me" phase. :(  I tell her she is too  beautiful not to let me take pictures of her.
 
   photo by spbm

Little Marelli having an easy day. Lately, he wants to lay on top of the glass table???

  photo by spbm

No comments: