Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Our Story is...

It's been a rough couple of weeks, not feeling well and a lot of stuff going on. Trying to get a lot of things listed to make enough to get myself a new washer. David has replaced everything on the washer that anyone thinks could be the problem, still not working.

I have been going to the laundry mat and it is definitely not a fun thing to do, and it is quite expensive. They have certainly covered all corners, it charges more for warm water, and more again if you use hot water. :)

I'm determined to get a front loader this time around. I had a front loader the ten years I lived in Germany and love it. Uses less water, gets clothes cleaner, and much easier on your clothes.                                          

It has been many years since I have done laundry at the laundry mat. I just do not want to get comfortable with doing this every week.

photos by spbm

David hanging out with me at the laundry mat.

photo by spbm

Wearing some of the boho jewelry I've made. The carved tiki necklace was carved by David. It is probably my most prized piece.


I have been making quite a bit of macrame stuff. I made these two plant hangers with a plastic twine. I just love them. They would be perfect on a porch or sun room.


How true it is - our story is what we have, the only true and real thing we own.

No comments: