Friday, August 07, 2015

Friday Night

It's about four days without my medicine and boy, not sure how well I am going to do the rest of the month.  My eyes are swollen and they hurt so badly. All I want to do is go to bed and stay in a dark room and hope tomorrow they feel more normal.

I have so much to do, like I have to move the old washer and dryer out of the utility room by Monday. Hopefully, the delivery guy(s) will help me move the dryer back in.

The pond is still a mess from the snake. David has an infected toe from walking on his feet so much in order to catch the snake. They have started him back on antibiotics. I still wonder how a human body can handle such heavy doses of antibiotics.

































But the fish are looking good since the snake is gone. Most of them are goldfish, probably 4-5 Koi, not sure. We bought a bunch of little feeders for 10 cents each about a year ago. They have grown so much and looking so pretty. Nothing as calming as watching fish. But also quite stressful when something is after them, especially a snake.

We went to Petsmart yesterday just to look, a fun thing to do. Saw a couple cute little creatures. They were kind enough to pose for a photo. Check them out...They're so cute.


photo: spbm



















photo:spbm


2 comments:

Gail said...

Love your water garden shot. When I had goldfish they multiplied rather easily. Make sure you have a place for the fry to hide.

Great photos and glad your snake is gone.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Thanks, Gail. Worked on it all day today, and about to get it put back together after the snake. What did you put in your ponds for the babies to hide?

Thank you for the compliment on the photos.

Hope your weekend is a great one.