Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Thought In Time

Just reworked and rearranged my mug collection! Had the shelf sitting, decided it would look better to hang it, which it does. I don't know how I have managed to accumulate so many mugs but I have. I have been unpacking boxes from the garage and listing a lot of new things in my Etsy shop, so be sure to check things out there. I just love mugs! It is fun every morning picking out the mug I want to use for the day. I know, I'm strange that way.

Finally made it to the store to get the latest Bella Grace. One of my favorite magazines of all time.
Nothing like a cup of great coffee to sip on while reading Bella Grace. It just makes for the best kind of day.

Photo by spbm
photo by spbm


photos by spbm

photo by spbm

And an iced latte in the afternoon is just the best.

photo spbm

“History is not just the evolution of technology; it is the evolution of thought.” 
― James RedfieldThe Celestine Prophecy

No comments: